A country that’s a world-renowned adventure playground, New Zealand offers a whole host of skiing opportunities. For those looking for some serious ski thrills, venture to the depth of New Zealand’s South Island to Queenstown where you can explore several ski fields including Coronet Peak and Remarkables Ski Field. With remote ski resorts in amongst the stunning landscapes, ski slopes renowned for their length, and some of the world’s best glaciers to speed down, it’s a haven for snow sports enthusiasts. Enquire now.
Our top five ski experiences in New Zealand:
- Explore the vibrant adventure capital of Queenstown before heading to ski the slopes of Treble Cone.
- Plunge knee-deep into the powder of Aoraki Mt Cook on South Island.
- Heli-ski the aptly named Remarkables Mountains.
- On the North Island, tackle Mt Ruapehu, New Zealand’s only skiable volcano.
- For adrenaline seekers Heli-ski and Heli-surf the west coast in one trip.