Job Title: VIP Travel Planner
Line Manager: CRM & Loyalty Manager
Experience Level: 2+ years
Location: Shoreditch, London
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30k+ bonuses (but very dependent on experience)
Applications close: 18th May 2018
We’re looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and engaging VIP Travel Planner to join our multi-award-winning marketing team and help us nurture and drive sales from our existing VIP clients.
The VIP Travel Planner is responsible for managing and nurturing some of our top UHNW clients at all stages of their lifetime; supporting the CRM & Loyalty team in driving retention, repeat bookings and increased value from these VIP clients.
Reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager, the VIP Travel Planner will play a key role to provide clients’ world class experience at all stages of their lifecycle with BT.
- Managing some of our top UHNW loyal clients who we categorise as BT VIPs.
- Having frequent calls and meetings with our VIPs to understand their ongoing travel plans and working with the relevant destination travel experts when the time comes to create a trip.
- Working alongside other teams within the Leisure department, to deliver the ultimate customer service at all stages of the clients’ lifetime with us.
- Working alongside the relevant sales travel expert on any live bookings they have with us to tailor and enhance their experience.
- Working alongside the ops team to develop personalised gifting for these VIPs
- Checking in with clients pre, during and post trip.
- Debrief calls / meetings alongside the CRM & Loyalty Manager with these clients to gather feedback. Recording this information within the CRM system and working with the department to action any client specific or generic feedback.
- Developing the VIP client profiles within our CRM system, to include all household members to enable us to better tailor activity.
- Travelling to meet these internationally based clients several times per year alongside the CRM & Loyalty Manager to help plan their year of travel ahead. Developing their bucket list and helping them to manage this.
- Assisting the CRM & Loyalty manager/ US team with arranging the annual events. Managing the invitations and the client lists.
- 2+ years in similar role that has serviced HNW clients is preferable.
- Highly organised, confident in communicating with HNW clients and passionate about delivering highly personalised, best in class customer service.
- Strong knowledge of luxury travel destinations, brands and experiences is preferable.
- Previous experiences in luxury would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- An amazing opportunity to join our rapidly growing, multi-award-winning international travel company
- Performance based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Travel opportunities for work to include travelling to the US several times a year
- Travel opportunities for personal holidays
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
If the above sounds like you…
…and you feel you can make a difference at Black Tomato please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]