Job Title: Client Relations Assistant
Line Manager: Operations Manager
Experience Level: Entry Level
Location: New York
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Experience dependent
Applications close: 1st June 2018
We’re a multi-award winning bespoke, luxury travel company with headquarters in London and a growing office in New York, US, where we are on the hunt for the first US-based Client Relations Executive.
The Client Relations Executives act as the first point of call for incoming inquiries, introducing and briefing new clients on how Black Tomato works and offering destination inspiration to help guide through the initial stages of a client’s journey. As part of the operations team, you will also form an integral part in ensuring that each stage of the sales and post-booking experience is delivered smoothly – creating travel documents, travel packages and working closely with both Travel Experts and the Loyalty team throughout.
Reporting to the Operations Manager (UK based), the New York based Client Relations Executive will play a key role in developing Black Tomato’s growth in the US and contributing to the overall performance of the fast-paced, forward-thinking business globally.
- Acting as first point of call for (primarily US based) incoming inquiries – demonstrating and communicating a complete overview comprehension of the entire Black Tomato group and its full range of services as well as a thorough global destination knowledge and the ability to provide intuitive product guidance and inspiration.
- Working alongside the rest of the operations team (as well as sales and marketing) to ensure best practice for each stage of the sales delivery process.
- Working alongside other teams within the department, to deliver the ultimate customer service at all stages of the clients’ lifetime with us.
- Liaising with Travel Experts and partners in each destination to collate information and ensure each itinerary detail is accurate, well presented and communicated in a timely manner.
- On an ad-hoc basis, creating VIP bespoke itineraries which includes writing copy, working with design team to create proposals
- Working alongside the Client Relations and Loyalty teams to develop personalised gifting for all clients and VIPs.
- Accurately recording client information in our CRM system and developing the ability to navigate CRM system fluently.
- Some previous customer service and administrative experience desirable, preferably in the leisure, hospitality or luxury sector.
- Confident in communicating with clients and passionate about delivering highly personalised, best in class customer service.
- Ability to express oneself enthusiastically and eloquently both over the phone and in writing.
- Extremely close attention to detail and a keen aesthetic eye.
- Quick thinking with an excellent sense of initiative and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work calmly and efficiently under time-pressure.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage own time and multi-task.
- Strong knowledge of luxury travel destinations, hotels and experiences (can be developed in the role).
- Must be technologically savvy, with working knowledge of WordPress and proficiency in Photoshop or a design suite would be beneficial albeit not obligatory
What we offer:
- An amazing opportunity to join our rapidly growing, multi-award-winning international travel company
- 20 days holiday / year plus birthday off and all major US national holidays
- Target-based bonus
- Travel to London office
- Travel opportunities for work to include one international research trip per year
- Contributions to personal ‘Travel Pot’ (to fund personal travel)
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
If the above sounds like you…
…and you feel you can make a difference at Black Tomato please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]