Three month editorial and PR internship in the London office .
We are looking for an Editorial and PR intern to join our busy and creative marketing team here in our offices in Shoreditch. Candidates will ideally:
– Have a passion for travel and trends within the industry
– Have an interest in PR and key travel publications
– Have a love of words – previous writing experience is valuable
– Possess a good grasp on all things social media related and have ideas to share
– Be creative, outgoing, proactive, and organised
– Experience using WordPress and Photoshop are particularly advantageous
– Be proficient using Microsoft Word
The primary purpose of the role is to help produce engaging editorial-style content for the Black Tomato brand, as well as assisting the internal PR team reporting and tracking coverage, researching new ideas and destinations, researching target publications, helping organise press trips and sourcing imagery. The role and company structure is very much hands-on and dynamic, you’ll be working within a creative, busy team and will be part of regular marketing campaign planning sessions.
If you think you fit the bill, send your CV along with some examples of your writing and a covering letter to [email protected]
We would love to get back to everyone but can’t always do that with the number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard from us it’s because we are keeping you in the locker for next time.