A country of wonderful surprises and stunning offerings; this week our newest Colombian obsession is Providence Island. Why? Well, where shall we start…
- It’s isolated, untouched and a natural paradise
- It lays claim to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches (too bold? Wait till you get there)
- It can only be reached by boat, so the hordes of tourists tend to stay on the mainland.
- Surrounded by a coral barrier, the diving here is incredible.
- The island only has 4000 inhabitants.
- Therefore, the pace of life here is exquisitely slow.
If that’s not enough to convince you to take a trip to Colombia, then we’re not sure what will. Happy Friday.