Role: Account Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Shoreditch, London
Accountable to: Head of Content & Delivery
Salary: £competitive with benefits
Studio Black Tomato is an award-winning content creation agency within The Black Tomato Group. We work with a growing portfolio of international brands to produce standout campaigns across the luxury lifestyle sector, and we’re looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
The person should have a bright and energetic attitude to work, and be happy to travel the world to deliver amazing client campaigns. Creativity and organisation are key qualities that you should possess in equal measure, as you’ll be involved in the ideation and delivery of campaigns, as well as being responsible for the daily management of client accounts. A passion for copywriting is also an essential component to the role.
What you’ll do:
- Excellent client management is central to this role. You will be client-facing on designated campaigns and responsible for building and maintaining those relationships.
- Deliver top quality campaigns with careful planning and execution, meaning organisational skills are paramount.
- Map out financial forecasts and schedules to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Bring a good eye for design and a new creative mind to the team; our account managers are involved from ideation onwards.
- Write engaging copy to sell ideas to clients, and subsequently bring those ideas to life. The ability to communicate clearly through copy is essential, as this will span all aspects of your role – from writing daily client emails, campaign proposals and editorial content, to storyboarding, newsletters, social media and beyond.
- Work across a variety of mediums (including print, digital, video, events etc).
- Track and report on campaigns for your clients, while analysing any particular highs or lows in engagement.
- Travel is a regular feature, so this is a great opportunity for anyone with a thirst for discovering new places.
- 2+ years previous experience of account management (client-facing preferable).
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask on many different projects at any given time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An interest and awareness in current marketing trends.
- Ability to work autonomously, while also being part of a close-knit team.
- An understanding of branding and tonality.
- Experience of WordPress ideal, but not essential.
- Experience of Photostore ideal, but not essential.
If the above sounds like you…
…and you feel like you can make a difference to Studio Black Tomato, then please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]