We’re looking for a full time experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join the award-winning, creative and forward thinking Black Tomato marketing team based in our Headquarters in London. This is a hands-on role needing a self-starter, motivated, dynamic and solution focused individual.
To help surge the business forward and further raise awareness of the brand we’re looking for someone with a key interest in travel, the unusual and someone who is naturally creative and inventive. The objective is to boost awareness of the brand to generate inquiries and engagement and we want an executive armed with ideas and a keen interest in marketing.
Key responsibilities will include…
– Developing, growing and managing the social media platforms.
– Managing the delivery and creation of all email and direct mail campaigns.
– Generate stories and content for our own website and to subsequently seed out.
– Managing amends and updates of our website.
– Creating and delivering online campaigns to engage current and new clients.
– Creating supportive editorial and comms to promote the product across all our media platforms.
– Responsible for seeding of such products, comms and editorial (through social media, online seeding, brand and content partnerships).
– Working with the sales team to better understand our clients and spot opportunities to further promote us to them.
– Producing analysis of online client inquiries and suggesting associated required changes to marketing activity dependent on such results.
– Working with the product team to market and deliver the company’s online product schedule and associated product campaigns.
– Working with the sales consultants to find interesting stories, hooks and ideas to share with our audience and clients.
– Responsible for sourcing and in some cases securing new partnerships and promotional opportunities for Black Tomato and its products.
– Copywriting for various projects.
– Supporting the delivery of some events for our clients.
– Producing monthly updates for the Head of Marketing and some analysis.
Key requirements will include…
– Confident understanding of how to seed and market products and campaigns.
– Excitement for social media and the opportunities it presents.
– Ability to sift through information and craft digital friendly content.
– Have an eye for what will become viral.
– Snappy writer with keen attention to detail.
– Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects.
– Professional experience in the luxury or travel sector.
– Travelled extensively, and/or with a personal and demonstrable passion for travel.
– Thrives in a young, dynamic and fast growing environment.
Please email all applications to [email protected] with a covering letter.