All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. Black Tomato may at its sole discretion vary the rules of the competition.
What does the trip include?
1. Two nights at Couvent des Minimes Hotel in a double room
2. Two spa treatments at the L’OCCITANE spa at the Couvent des Minimes
3. Breakfast for two
4. A private hot balloon flight for two (weather permitting)
5. A private tour of the L’OCCITANE factory
6. Valid for travel until June 30th 2013
7. Does not include travel to destination and domestic transfers
8. Blackout dates include: the months of July, August, and September
Further T & C’s…
1. Entries to be submitted via www.blacktomato.com. All mandatory boxes must be completed. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
2. Competition end date: Friday 22nd June at 1700 hrs. Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by 1700 EST on 29th June, 2012.
5. The prize includes 2 nights accommodation, spa treaments, hot air balloon ride, and L’OCCITANE factory tour
6. Accommodation provided by Couvent des Minimes – 2 nights , staying in a double room for 2 people.
7. Holiday valid between 1st October 2012 until 30th June 2013
8. The winner will be responsible for their travel insurance, personal expenditure – including all other meals and other incidental costs. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date, with at least 2 unstamped pages.
10. The prize must be claimed by the winner between 29th June and 6th July 2012.
11. Both competition winner and guest must be 20 years of age or older. Terms and Conditions of the carriers apply.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter shall have no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the competition.
13. The winner of the competition must be a resident of the United States.
This competition will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the United Kingdom for any disputes arising out of this competition. If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this competition, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this competition.
This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the competition, we reserve the right to randomly select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the competition. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this competition by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future competition, so please play fairly.